Mark Khuri has been an avid real estate investor for over 17 years and throughout his career he has been involved in sourcing, underwriting, acquiring, raising capital, rehabilitating, managing, and selling both residential and commercial investments throughout multiple markets in the US.
Mark has analyzed thousands of investment opportunities and has successfully bought, renovated, sold, and invested in over 120 properties with a combined value of over $1 billion and created and managed over 60 real estate partnerships with investors.
Join our conversation with Mark as he shares the solution to creating a real estate portfolio that not only survives but thrives in challenging economic times and how to build a robust real estate portfolio that withstands the impact of a recession and achieves long-term success.
· Smart real estate investing approaches tailored for a tough economic landscape.
· Perks and variances of investing in self-storage and multifamily real estate.
· Insights into the stability of recession-proof assets such as mobile home parks and self-storage.
· Today’s economic uncertainties and brace for potential bumps ahead.
· The vital role strategic planning, operational finesse, and fruitful relationships play in real estate success.
· And so much more!
Find Mark on:
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you! Thank you in advance!