Charles Carillo is the founder and managing partner of Harborside Partners. He has been actively involved in over $200 million worth of real estate transactions since 2006 and carries extensive knowledge in renovating and repositioning multifamily and commercial real estate. In addition to being an active investor, Charles passively invests in many different asset classes including commercial real estate, ATMs, and early-stage technology and agriculture (AgTech) startups. Charles oversees all acquisitions, investor relations, and strategic partnerships at Harborside Partners. He is also the host of the popular podcast, “Global Investors,” where Charles interviews successful real estate investors in addition to his weekly strategy episodes.
Join our conversation with Charles as he unveils his proven strategies and solutions that will empower you to conquer the most challenging aspects of real estate syndication, enabling you to achieve your desired outcomes.
· Proven strategies for scaling your real estate business.
· Unique challenges and advantages of investing in Florida’s real estate market.
· The crucial role of property management and operations for real estate success.
· Valuable insights into deal financing and partnership structuring for profitable growth.
· The power of technology and automation in optimizing real estate operations.
· And so much more!
Find Charles on:
Harborside Partners’ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/harborsidepartners/
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you! Thank you in advance!