Mike has authored not one, but two, #1 best sellers on Amazon – “Landlording On Auto Pilot” & Mike Butler is featured in Money Magazine “Can Real Estate Make You Rich?”. Mike Butler grew up in Louisville, Kentucky just a few blocks from the historic Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby. While working full-time as an undercover police detective for the Louisville Police Department, Mike began his real estate investing career by buying fixer uppers and renting them to make extra money versus working “off-duty” moonlight jobs like many fellow police officers. Mike discovered very quickly how powerful investing in real estate could be for his family and promptly expanded his real estate business by buying 2 rental properties every week while working his full-time job! … and he has NEVER gone to a bank to buy an investment property. Now it’s your turn!
Join our conversation with Mike as he reveals the secrets to acquiring and managing rental properties for ultimate financial freedom. But be prepared for a shocking twist as Mike shares a strategy that leaves him in a precarious situation, with no clear resolution in sight.
· The realm of real estate, setting up strategies that lead to financial independence.
· Smart financing hacks that could leverage other people’s cash for your gain.
· Ways to implement systematized property management for a steady passive income.
· Hazards lying within real estate contracts and effective methods to evade them.
· Critical roles of offer-making and continual self-learning in the thriving real estate business.
· And so much more!
Find Mike on:
The 5-Hour Real Estate Week Podcast: http://www.5hrrealestateweek.com/
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you! Thank you in advance!