Tim is the co-founder & CEO of StackSource. He identified the market opportunity for a tech-enabled commercial real estate financing platform, recruited an experienced team of technologists and real estate finance professionals, and built the company. Prior to StackSource, Tim worked for tech giants Facebook and Google where he helped expand online advertising. He comes from a family with a history in real estate.
Join our conversation with Tim as he shares the innovative strategies and the game-changing role of StackSource platform in obtaining commercial real estate loans.
- The key role StackSource platform plays in obtaining commercial real estate loans, leaving you intrigued as to the secret behind its success.
- The crucial importance of personal credit, net worth, liquidity, and track records in securing commercial mortgage loans
- Due diligence process for commercial mortgage underwriting and loan approval
- The significance of creative investing in an era of challenging market conditions
- The perfect criteria for finding the right debt and capital partners for successful real estate deal
- And so much more!
Find Tim on:
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you! Thank you in advance!